Texas Home Of Your Own (HOYO) program
PROGRAM OF UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY OF GREATER HOUSTON
HOYO works one-on-one with people with disabilities, helping them become homeowners. Eligible households can quality for $15,000 in DOWN PAYMENT and CLOSING COSTS assistance.
- Must be a person with a disability or have a family member with a disability.
- Meet income guidelines (below 80% Area Median Income)
- Household must meet low income guidelines.
- Must attend a HOYO orientation and homebuyer counseling classes
- Must be able to qualify for a mortgage loan.
- Must be a first time home buyer, or not have owned a home in the last (3) years.
- Home must meet minimum habitability standards.
- Maximum sales price of home $271,050
- 7,500 for pre-existing homes;$14,500 for new home construction
|AMI%||1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons|
HOYO is also available in the following areas:
Houston (Harris, Montgomery and Fort Bend Counties)
To see if you are eligible for assistance contact Bill Edge at 713-240-2949.
Source: Texas HOYO