It is expected that HoustonForeclosureInsider.com will comply with applicable copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that there is a copyright infringement upon your copyrights on HoustonForeclosureInsider.com, then please provide notice with the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Designated Agent
William G Edge
Man-Edge Properties LLC
2900 Suffolk Dr
Houston, Texas 77027
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate accounts of repeat infringers.